We are growing into a global company through continuous research.
The safety operation procedures of air-driven dust and fog gun are designed to standardize the behavior of drivers engaged in operation, ensure the safety and smoothness of the whole operation procedures, and effectively play the role of machinery.
1、 Observe the common responsibilities and safety rules of loading and unloading machinery drivers.
2、 Before starting the vehicle
(1) Conduct a comprehensive inspection of the vehicle to confirm that the vehicle meets the safe operation conditions before use.
(2) Each start-up time shall not exceed 15 seconds, and the interval between two starts shall not be less than 30 seconds. If it still cannot be started, it shall be started after troubleshooting.
(3) After the engine is started, it shall run at idle speed for 10-15 minutes. It is not allowed to step on the high throttle. Start and drive after the standby oil pressure and oil temperature are normal.
3、 Vehicle starting
(1) Before starting, check whether there are people and other obstacles around and under the vehicle, carefully observe whether there are passing vehicles and pedestrians in front and behind, then close the door, turn on the turn signal, whistle and start.
(2) When starting, the water temperature shall not be lower than 40 ℃, start with low gear, drive slowly for a distance, shift gears and accelerate in sequence.
4、 Vehicle driving
(1) The cab must be locked during driving.
(2) Driving after drinking is strictly prohibited. No smoking, eating, chatting, making phone calls and listening to headphones when driving the vehicle.
(3) The driving speed shall strictly comply with the speed limit regulations in the port.
(4) Carefully observe the dynamics and characteristics of vehicles and pedestrians, master the transverse distance, and pay attention to whether there is anyone in front of the vehicle to prevent crossing the road.
5、 Precautions for operation
(1) During operation, please operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures. It is strictly prohibited to press the start button of the liquid pump first.
(2) After the fan is running, do not get close to the air inlet of the axial flow fan, and personnel shall not stand at the air outlet of the air duct.
(3) Do not use special working fluids.
(4) after the spraying operation, the accumulated water in the machine must be discharged, especially in areas where the temperature is low and the ice is easy to freeze.